HFT Stuttgart in numbers
HFT auf Facebook      HFT auf Twitter   HFT auf Youtube   HFT und Snapchat

HFT Stuttgart in numbers <<

How has HFT Stuttgart developed over the last few years?

The student body has doubled in size to 4,000 students in the period since 1990, with the proportion of female students rising steadily to the current figure of 43.8 percent. Over half of all students are enrolled on a bachelor’s or master’s programme in the fields of Architecture and Design or Civil Engineering. Around 70 percent of students are taking a bachelor’s programme, the remaining 30 percent a master’s programme.

2016 saw nearly 1,000 students graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Almost 5300 applicants have applied for a study place in the winter semester of 2017/2018. The HFT Stuttgart currently offers a total of 14 bachelor’s programmes and 16 master’s programmes.
The annual acquisition of 5.5 million Euros in external funding makes HFT Stuttgart one of the top three universities of applied science in Baden-Württemberg in that regard.

To find out more, please refer to our Annual Report or use the link to individual graphs. Facts and figures are available in german language only.

Petra Dabelstein (